In today's quick tutorial, we learn how to turn a coloured 3d Object into gray-scale to match our grayscale project.
- Launch http://patches.vizor.io/fthr/grayscale-character/edit
- Press Duplicate.
Tab(switch to Program -mode).
- Open Nested Patch Grayscale character.
- Select only the Nested Patch Grayscale material.
- Press Save Patch.
- Save as Grayscale material.
Now you can use this Nested Patch to turn any object into grayscale.
Test this by opening http://patches.vizor.io/templates/3d-object-story/edit
Kto see the first scene.
- Navigate into and open the Scene 1: Beginning -Nested Patch
- Add any object from the Object: Character -list.
- Connect the Object to the Scene.
- Enter the Nested Patch of the Object.
- Search for Grayscale material on your Patches -list.
- Add it to the editor.
- Connect the Grayscale material to the Material -slot of the Mesh -object.
- Connect the Texture to the "the texture" input of Grayscale material.
- You can, if you want to, open the Grayscale material -nested patch and tweak the various sliders to your taste.